Just the Data: Summer Hair Accessories
By Trendalytics Team · 1 minute read
- This summer’s hair accessories add a subtle statement for beach vacations and days by the pool.
- Flower claw clips, rhinestone bobby pins, comb headbands and mini hair clips are safe bets–likely to continue growing for another year.
- A low volume trend, searches for flower claw clips are +927% to last year. Market adoption for the trend is +20% in the last 30 days.
- Most saturated in the Specialty/DTC market, Emi Jay is leading the way, while Gen Z favorite brands like Urban Outfitters and American Eagle also capitalize on the trend.
- A favorite online, #flowerclawclip has over 3.6M views and #emijay has over 7.2M views on TikTok.
- A low volume trend, rhinestone bobby bins are +216% to last year.
- Rhinestone bobby pins are most saturated in the Specialty/DTC market. Top brands by product count for this blingy accessory are Shein, Scunci, and Forever 21.
- A medium volume trend, there are 2.0K average weekly searches for comb headbands, +166% to last year. Comb headbands have little to no discounts online with 97% of products at full price.
- A low volume trend, mini hair clips are +81% to last year.
- Mini hair clips are most saturated in the Specialty/DTC market where the average price is $20 and adoption is +14% in the last 30 days.
- TL Forecast: Flower claw clips, rhinestone bobby pins, comb headbands and mini hair clips are expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a Trendalytics member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact email@example.com.