Just the Data: Crochet Bucket Hats
By Trendalytics Team · 1 minute read
- Crochet bucket hats are growing in popularity, and New York-based brand Memorial Day has emerged as a must-have, spotted on the likes of Bella Hadid, Ella Emhoff, and Reese Blutstein.
- There are 14K average weekly searches for crochet bucket hats. Searches are +1,325% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- The trend is most saturated in the Specialty/DTC market, where the average price is $30.
- Competition in this space is low, and discount levels are insignificant.
- Demand for the knit headwear is a safe bet, meaning it has been growing for at least a year and will continue to grow over the next.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact email@example.com.