Just the Data: Toothpaste Tabs
By Trendalytics Team · 1 minute read
- Difficult to recycle oral care staples like floss, toothpaste, and toothbrushes are the latest to undergo an eco-conscious and Gen Z-friendly revamp.
- There are 11K average weekly searches for toothpaste tabs. Searches are +358% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Social posts mentioning the tube-free tablets are +33% to last year, where products from by Humankind and CO. by Colgate garner the most buzz.
- Toothpaste tabs are an emerging trend to watch, meaning it’s exhibiting emerging behavior and likely to grow in the next few months.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.