Just the Data: Spring Dresses
By Trendalytics Team · 1 minute read
- This spring’s dress trends offer a bit of romance for the warm months ahead.
- Babydoll mini dresses, bustier dresses, crochet maxi dresses, and square neck dresses are safe bets–likely to continue growing for another year.
- A low volume trend, searches for babydoll mini dresses are +197% to last year. Market adoption for the trend is +15% in the last 30 days.
- Most saturated in the Specialty/DTC market, Gen Z favorite brands like American Eagle and Abercrombie & Fitch are capitalizing on the babydoll dress trend.
- A high volume trend, there are 6.2k average weekly searches for bustier dresses, +53% to last year. Market adoption for the trend is +18% in the last 30 days.
- Known for their bustier dresses and floral lingerie, For Love & Lemons has gained traction on TikTok where the brand’s hashtag has over 35M views.
- A medium volume trend, there are 1.4k average weekly searches for crochet maxi dresses, +75% to last year. Social buzz for the trend is +67% to last year.
- Crochet maxi dresses are most saturated in the Luxury market where the average price is $2,949. Market adoption is +51% in the last 30 days.
- A high volume trend, there are 11k average weekly searches for square neck dresses, +81% to last year. Market adoption for the trend is +10% in the last 30 days.
- The versatile trend is popular in a range of fabrics and styles. Rib knit square neck dresses offer comfort, while smocked, bishop sleeve variations offer a more romantic alternative.
- TL Forecast: Babydoll mini dresses, bustier dresses, crochet maxi dresses, and square neck dresses are expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a Trendalytics member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.